Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Weekly Coupon Quick Tip- Week of May 8, 2011

Know your stores policy!  My first few times out couponing, I left feeling like a complete failure!  I didn't know the stores coupon policy, so things ended up being more than what I thought they would be, I couldn't use all my coupons, or I couldn't use coupons at all.  The best way to combat this problem is to print out the store's policy and put it in your coupon binder or carry it with you.  I have found that sometimes even the cashier doesn't know their policy, so you can ever so gently educate them on what their rules are.  Below are coupon policies for my top stores:
Walgreens Coupon Policy
Rite Aid Coupon Policy
Target Coupon Policy
Safeway Coupon Policy
King Soopers/Kroger Coupon Policy
Albertsons Coupon Policy
Walmart Coupon Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment